Jobs at Atomic Tattoos
Work in the busiest studios in Tampa Bay, Orlando, and Milwaukee alongside some of the best piercing technicians in the industry!
Atomic Tattoos is dedicated to providing a supportive, stable, and educational work environment for artists, piercing technicians, and employees. Atomic Tattoos employs only the most experienced and advanced tattoo artists and piercing technicians.
Atomic Tattoos is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides industry exceeding benefits and value to staff members. We were founded by artists for artists with the goal of giving integrity back to the industry and building a real future for artists for generations to come. Our goals are commonly shared by all tattoo artists and piercing technicians.
Our goal is to build a long-term future for Tattoo Artists and Body Piercers worldwide!
Our goals include...
- Providing the customer the highest quality tattoos and piercing services, the highest quality artists and technicians, and the cleanest, safest, and most comfortable environment in the industry to get tattooed or pierced.
- Providing a supportive, stable, and educational work environment for artists, piercing technicians, and employees.
- Educating the public and working with local, regional, and national health and safety officials to further improve the conditions of the industry.
- Become part of an industry leading team, founded by artists for artists!
Become part of an industry leading team, founded by artists for artists!
The Most Important Reasons To Join Atomic!
- Aggressive Commissions & Profit Sharing Program
- Earn more at Atomic! Up to 70% commission!
- Extensive Advertising and Marketing Campaigns
- Powerful Media Relationships & Special Events
- Strong Public Brand Awareness
- Upscale Atmosphere and Environment
- Supportive and Educational Workplace
- $500 sign on bonus and $500 recruiting bonus to staff recruiters!
Position Details & How to Apply
- Full time positions are available to qualified and experienced piercing technicians.
- You must be clean, professional, and customer service oriented.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience required.
- No substance abuse problems or attitudes.
- You must have an up to date website portfolio, Myspace portfolio, or Facebook portfolio for us to review. Candidates who do not have an updated online presence will not be considered.
- Apply by completing the form below.
- Form fields with a red asterisk means they are required.