You must be at leat 18 years of age to receive a tattoo or piercing from Atomic Tattoos without parental consent. As a a policy, Atomic Tattoos does not perform out of the ordinary piercings or tattoos on minors. As well, depending on which state you live in, different laws apply. Please see below.
If you live in Florida then...
- You must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- You must have parental consent in the form of a notarized parental consent form. You can download them from the Forms link.
- Your parent or guardian must accompany you for the procedure.
- Both your parent or guardian and you must have a valid state photo identification card or drivers license.
If you live in Milwaukee then...
- You cannot get tattooed if you are a minor but you can get pierced.